Welcome to the NOX TM Farming Macro Page
On this page you will find detailed setup videos for NOX and Refill and No-Refill Type TM Farming Macros. Follow the instructions closely and do not skip any steps.
If you already have NOX setup you can find the macro links below the setup video
Welcome to the Nox Installation Page
- Download Nox App Player from https://www.bignox.com
- Install using default settings
- Enable Virtualization in your BiOS for better performance and stability *Recommended
- Open Nox.exe
- Once loaded, go to settings (little sun icon next to the thumbtack on the top toolbar) to set your resolution using the resolution settings provided.
- You will have to reset Nox a couple times for the resolution settings to take effect. If you see Black Bars at the top and bottom of the screen in FFBE when switching to "PHONE - 720x1280", the macro will not function properly.
- To Make/Copy a script, click the mouse icon in the toolbar, this will bring up the macro recorder feature.
- Press the PLAY button to start recording, tap the screen x2, then push STOP, a file named "RECORD1" will appear
- Close Nox App Player for the next steps
- Activate "SHOW HIDDEN FILES" in windows - https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files
- Navigate to C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Nox\record, look for a file has a bunch of random letters and numbers
- Open the file with a text editor, delete everything, then copy and paste the contents of pastebin file your using
- Save it and its ready to use, go to the proper content and press the play button next to your script
- Set your acceleration to 1x, unless otherwise specified
- Place your FFBE app using the placement guide, be sure to delete any unused icons or use a custom launcher such as Nova Launcher
Need Help? Click Here to Visit Our Help & Comments Section
Please Select the Tab for your preferred Resolution. Make sure to set the proper Width, Height & DPI in according to the Picture in the tab for your preferred resolution below. If you are using a laptop or older PC, consider using the 480x854 version. It uses less resources and will be more stable on low end machines.
*runtimes were calculated before update 2.1.0
WARNING DO NOT USE ACCELERATION, SET AT 1X ONLY *unless otherwise specified
- If you want to run your NRG down to ZERO as fast as possible but not do a refill, you can use acceleration with the "No-Refill" version for faster runs, but the run counter feature will not work.
- I recommend using a custom launcher (Nova Launcher) instead of the stock Launcher. Nova Launcher allows for a completely custom HOME SCREEN
- If the click speed in the "TM Refills" version is too fast and causes lag , Try the "SLOW CLICK" version instead